Sunday, October 18, 2015

Every Day I'm Hustlin'

It's not a very exciting life, at least not when you remove the anxiety and worry. I was offered a job working aa a cashier at a store that I used to frequent when I had disposable income. I start my training on Friday. I have some reservations. The company is another that I absolutely love, but again I wonder if the work will be tolerable long enough for me to move up.  There's also a nagging feeling in the back of my mind telling me that independent contractor driving would make much more money, but the amount of mileage I'm building up on my car is staggering.

I feel very fortunate to have found a few additional income options other than selling all my stuff or whoring myself out, and I'm looking forward to making money doing something other than sitting on my ass for fourteen hours straight.

No comments: